Continuing from our post yesterday, there were some key areas that the survey focused on, both from the perspective of the customers and the partners:
From the perspective of the customer, the areas under consideration included:
- Management and ownership of the solution
- Six month plans for any new additions to features, capabilities or add ons, or any other investments in the solution
- Their sentiment towards their solution partner’s relationship with them
From the perspective of the partner, areas under consideration included:
- The needs of the clients in terms of functionality and strategy
- The perception that the partners have towards the Dynamics products and their strategic competitive position.
- Point of view on deployment strategies
- Their own performance towards sale of Dynamics products
- Their usage of additional add ons and working with other software vendors or solution providers
The survey results revealed significant emerging trends for the future. One of the key areas of evaluation includes customers responding that they are most likely to consult with their solution provider for Dynamics AX while customers with Dynamics CRM would least likely consult their solution provider.
Another interesting insight which helps to align the goals of both customers and the partners is that both parties are focused on these five functional aspects:
- Reporting as well as Business Intelligence
- Customer Services
- Integration as well as Migration
- Business Processes
- Inventory Management
Next up, we will discuss the user sentiment that was evaluated during this survey to understand how customers fare in using Microsoft Dynamics products.